What do the LED lights on the OM Series mean?
The LEDs (lights) on the OM Series access points let you know what the device is currently doing. This page contains an overview about the different color states and their meanings.
The Power LED:
- Blinks blue with the device is booting.
- Displays solid blue after the boot has completed.
- Display solid blue as soon as a cable is plugged in to each port.
Blinks blue with traffic.
- On gateways, the multi-color WiFi LED will show:
- no color until DHCP address received
- red solid if internet check fails but DHCP was received
- green blink if internet works
- On repeaters, the multi-color WiFi LED will show:
- no color until speed test (dashboard checkin) has been run
- red solid if speed to the gateway is below 1Mbps
- yellow solid if speed to the gateway is above 1Mbps and below 2.5Mbps
- green blink if speed to the gateway is above 2.5Mbps
- red blink while the node is in lonely mode
- yellow blink while the node is in orphan mode